terça-feira, maio 16, 2006

PlayListagem do !3 de Maio

Na primeira parte tocaram as seguintes malhas:

Sepultura - city of dis
Carcass - edge of darkness
Kalmah - my nation
Tool - vicarius
Ministry - lies lies lies
Roadrunner United- enemy of the state
Lacrimosa - lichtgestalt
Assemblent - silent cries
The Temple - devil's lover
Moonspell - best forgotten
My Dying Bride - my wine in silence

E na parte segunda da emissão tocou só versões. Umas mais conhecidas que outras, outras mais de humor, o que tornou uma horita bem agradavel...lol.

Electric HellFire Club - light my fire
Front 242 - the thing that should not be
Full Blown Rose - one way or another
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - as I die
To Die For - in the heat of the night
Helloween - all my loving
Metallium - Thank you for the music
In Flames - land of confusion
H I M - wicked game
Ramp - planet earth
Mão Morta - visões/ficções
Cradle of Filth - sleepless
Vader - IFY/black sabath

Sem comentários: